How do I clean up after a fire loss?
1. Make sure the property is safe for entry.
2. Contact SERVPRO of Geauga County immediately.
3. Once the determination is made, the cleaning process can begin.
4. Make sure all steps and processes are documented. This includes photos and well defined notes. These records are critical to have for the insurance companies if requested.
5. Ask questions along the way. If you don't understand something, make sure to let your project manager know.
6. Once the job is complete, start the rebuild process to get back to pre loss condition.
If you have any questions, contact SERVPRO of Geauga County at any time.