Does your Chagrin Falls, OH , residence harbor mold growth?
Does your Chagrin Falls, OH , residence harbor mold growth, even if you know your home is usually dry? Learn how to protect your home from problematic fungal activity by familiarizing yourself with mold itself.
- Mold is present everywhere, indoors, outdoors, homes and businesses.
- Mold spores are microscopic and travel in the air. They can enter through windows, doors, heating, and air systems.
- Mold affects three type of people the most: children, elderly, and the immunocompromised.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture rich substance such as drywall. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to moisture.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. otherwise, the mold may return.
- Check attics, crawlspaces, and underneath sink bases. Look for leaks, puddling, or water stains.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
SERVPRO of Geauga County specializes in mold cleanup and restoration. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today
(440) 564-7266 or