Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business after there is potential water damage, like a roof leak after a storm or leaking supply line in the bathroom or kitchen. SERVPRO of Geauga County has the equipment and expertise for your Chardon, Ohio Mold Remediation. Mold can cause health effects. Significant damage to your property requires immediate attention to prevent secondary damages or the already affected area to spread. SERVPRO of Geauga County has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. Call us immediately and our crews are ready to serve you.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (440) 564-7266
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Geauga County for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Geauga County has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Highland Heights
- Chagrin Falls
- Gates Mills