About SERVPRO of Geauga County
Owners of SERVPRO of Geauga County
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
The franchise opened in October 2014 and began servicing the Geauga County area. The founder of our franchise, Michael Bowdren, has been in the restoration business for more than 18 years before opening his own franchise with SERVPRO. Our employees value the family environment that Michael has created and that is why our franchise's greatest philosophy is that we treat our customers as we would our own family.
SERVPRO of Geauga County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, https://www.iicrc.org/member/SERVPROgeaugacounty rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Geauga County.
SERVPRO of Geauga County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Geauga County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Committed to Geauga County Communities
SERVPRO of Geauga County values the people and sense of community that exists in our community. We are members of the Chagrin Valley Chamber of Commerce and strive to show our support and a good helping hand to the businesses and organizations and to everyone that calls this area of Geauga County home. Again, our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Outstanding Sales Performance