Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our Chagrin Falls area SERVPRO knows that disasters never waits for convenient moments. They come at the most inopportune times and, if Murphy's Law has any semblance of truth, at the worst moments. Yet, our team exists for these moments. We respond quickly and effectively to each emergency restoration need we encounter.
A rapid response is built into the SERVPRO DNA. Our motto captures our commitment to our customer: "Faster to any size disaster." To accomplish this we've made the commitment to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, each day of the year (holidays included). Day or night, you can expect an immediate response from our team! No size loss is too large for our team to handle.
If a disaster strikes your residential or commercial property SERVPRO of Geauga County is ready to respond and start the restoration process.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (440) 564-7266
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Geauga County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.